Prices for annual subscription doubling in January 2012, and you can’t renew your membership to add on to the end of it… here are your two approaches:
You have a different credit/debit card and a second email address?
- Register a new key with an annual access period, which you don’t activate with a different email and card number.
- Put this away in drawer
- Turn off auto-renew on your existing key
- when access stops working use the other key
you don’t have an extra card lying around
This was given to me by the call-centre
- Cancel your existing access period, forfeiting what is left on it
- Get another annual period for 45 quid